More and more Brazilian companies are discovering the benefits of expanding their operations internationally and learning about the direct relationship between competitive gains and international expansion.
Positive impacts on the company:
- Increased brand value through an international presence;
- Greater ability to meet the demands of global clients;
- Stand out from competitors that have little or no international operations;
- Proximity to end consumers;
- Risk reduction resulting from market diversification;
- Access to more affordable production factors; and
- Economies of scale.
Benefits for the company:
- Increase in knowledge and expertise;
- Increase in technical skills;
- Development of new products and services;
- Diversified sources of revenue from domestic and international operations; and
- Greater control over international distribution and sales channels.